Tuesday 11 February 2014

From Bad Day to the most Perfect one

At some point or other, everyone does experience what is called as “Bad Hair Days”. I must say, bad hair days actually do have a negative impact on the self-esteem of an individual. Right on the day of my best friend’s wedding, I woke up with a frizzy and uncontrollable hair. And thus, I conclude bad hair may not only be a style challenge, it may also be harmful to your mental health.

The days when we are anxious about an aspect of our appearance, we tend to believe that others are also noticing our perceived imperfections.  In many cases, other people notice such things far less than we imagine .I have also noticed that in addition to this social anxiety about my appearance, I have begun making other negative comments about myself.

The findings of a study in Yale, has indicated that it is important to maintain a good appearance while in public in order to continue feeling good about you. I was sitting sad and distressed, just when a friend suggested me using Nouritress Vitamins and One N Only Argan Oil.

Alas! I am so relieved, NouriTress Vitamins being a multi-vitamin packed with, minerals, amino acids and essential nutrients helped manage my hair the way I was longing for the occasion. It being formulated with salon formula gave my hair follicle, full luxurious, and healthier hair. One N Only Argon Oil massages finally added cherry to my hair. It made me feel relaxed and gave a definite shine and glow to my hair just to give me the perfect look.

0 comments:

Post a Comment